Monday, June 16, 2014

For ever and ever... A cover for our anniversary cards

I am in love!!! With mixed media!!! I didn't realize how much fun and rewarding this would feel. I decided to take a break from my art journal to create some pieces of mixed media. I created an art canvas but can't post it yet. I would like to send it to the person I am gifting it to first. So I got brave and made a cover for our anniversary cards. Believe it or not but I used an empty microwaveable popcorn box for the front and back cover. I am no where near being done but I am soooo excited about the front cover that I just had to post. I used white flowers that inked to color coordinate,  acrylic paints,  rub ons, lave, bling, and even some leftover rhinestones we used on the tables and a copy of the cd cover I made for the cds of our favorite 25 love songs.  Yes, it was our 25th anniversary last year and I just can't bare to put the cards away in a box. I think this will be a great way to always cherish the memory of our celebration with our friends and loved ones. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment